Alone Together OUT NOW on iOS and Android
The next title in the hit ‘Fake Social Network’ puzzle adventure series is here!
Vanguard Universal (Shin Yokohama, Japan) 21st October2016 – Vanguard Universal and PQube are delighted to announce that Alone Together, the second game in the Fake Social Network series from Japan, will be releasing on Android and iOS today.
Bocchi World is a social network where lonely people chat and share puzzles to form new friendships. But what if not everybody is as they seem? What risks are there as these friendships start to move offline?
Watch the trailer here:
Alone Together blurs the line between game and reality with an authentic-looking social media interface and notifications on your phone when characters message you!
Each member has an individual story line with a number of puzzles to solve. It’s up to you to bring the users together and solve the mysteries!
- Return to the Fake Social Network with this thought-provoking second instalment;
- Easy-to-use social media-style interface.
- Interact with fictional users and complete puzzles to progress their stories.
- Receive real-time alerts to your phone like on real social media networks.
- Solve puzzles to unravel the mysteries of the other users.
- Share puzzles across your accounts to solve with friends.
Alone Together uses a unique interface to deliver challenging puzzles and a character-driven story, blurring the line between fiction and reality. Get to know the characters as they share puzzles with you and ask for your help.
It’s up to you to bring the users of Bocchi World together!