Subscribe for the latest information on new game releases, game updates and event activity!
“Strangerous” for Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi is a puzzle and adventure story based around Emily the Strange and her missing kittens spanning 6 chapters and over 60 puzzles.
Meet Emily the Stange, the favouite black-cat loving, thirteen-year-old girl who almost always wears the same Goth black dress, black tights and white Mary Janes… And who tells the world to “Get Lost,” “Be Yourself” and “Do it Yourself”! She’s always hanging around with her four black cats – Mystery, NeeChee, Sabbath and Miles (the “Bad Kitten Club). Now, for the first time ever, Emily gets involved in her own video game adventure story! – check out the official trailer below!
Emily wakes up after a nightmare in which her cats were catnapped by a mysterious unkown person. No doubt a strange dream even for “the Strange”, but when she finds that her cats are really nowhere to be found, she sets out to disappear herself and find them.
– Emily can switch between the world of strange and several parallel universes / dream worlds
– Adventure story mode in 6 chapters
– 65 puzzles to solve
– Emily has her 4 cats and 6 of her typical accessory tools (like the slingshot)
– Each cat has a specific ability/vision type that will help Emily advance. These abilities derive from each cat’s personality.
– Day and night cycles, and some puzzles can only be solved during the day/night. Objects and animals have different characteristics in the dream worlds
– Animated cutscenes showing dreams
– 5 different minigames at the “atrocity fair” and with the OddISee (Emily speak)
Special Nintendo DSi Features:
– Secret room with additional puzzles and collectables only accessable to DSi users with cameras
– Zonster creator (patchwork monster dolls): Create your very own zonsters and share them with friends